Welcome to the May/June 2020 edition of the Eco-Congregation Ireland newsletter!
Thank you to everyone who contributed items for this edition! If you have any information or stories from your congregation, parish, meeting or Eco-Congregation we would love to hear from you! Please forward your news to us at email@example.com. Newsletters will be sent out at the end of July, September and November 2020. Please share and circulate the newsletter to anyone you feel may be interested! SPREAD THE WORD!!
In this newsletter:
- Let’s create a VIRTUAL ECI Climate Justice Candle!
- Love Letter to the Earth: An Evening of Music, Poetry and Song
- Climate Sunday: Giving a Voice to Local Churches
- Vita Continues to Provide Clean Water and Sanitation to East African Communities
- Inter Faith Statement from Earth Day 2020
- Roundfort, Robeen and Carras Eco-Congregation … the first six months!
- Update from Loving Sister Earth
- Rev David Coleman from Eco-Congregation Scotland – virtual speaker
- Blessington Parish – Continuing Their Eco Journey
- Methodist Centenary Church, Dublin – Reflection Under Lockdown
- Latest News from the Care for the Earth Ministry Group, St Joseph’s Parish, Bonnybrook
- Hillsborough Presbyterian Church, Co Down takes part in Mental Health Awareness Week
- Orlagh in the City Community – Meeting Virtually
- Latest news from the Parish of Our Lady and St. John in Carrigaline, Co. Cork
- Rathgar Laudato Si Group stay active!
- News from Friends of the Earth
- Theology and Ecology in Dialogue: The Wisdom of Laudato Si by Fr. Dermot Lane
- Latest News from the Jesuit Centre for Faith and Justice
- The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne in Cork Shines a Light on Climate Justice – Virtually!
- Focus on Care for our Common Home in Limerick Diocese
- The Selesian Cosmology Group’s Latest Activities
- Tuam calling!
- Nest boxes for swifts in St John the Baptist Parish
- IEN Online Nature Resources
- Latest news from Westport Eco-Congregation
- Eco Challenge!
- Prayer/Reflection for the Earth